Plan An Event
Set in the breathtaking Cairngorm National Park, 40 minutes from Inverness with direct rail links from Edinburgh and Glasgow, The Coylumbridge Hotel isthe perfect retreat for your conference meeting or event. You’ll enjoy impeccable service, an unparalleled location, and exceptional on-site amenities. We are well-equipped to host all manner events, with felxible meeting spaces, WIFI throughout, and a wide choice of catering options available
Meeting & Event Highlights
- 3 conference and meeting rooms for up to 800 delegates
- Indoor and outdoor break out spaces for networking and team building activities
- A variety of on-site bars, restaurants and catering choices
Contact our dedicated events team today by calling 01479 811811 or email email@example.com
- Total Guest Rooms: 175
- Largest Meeting Room: 6500 Sq Ft, 585 Sq M
Conference And Events
Events up to 800
The Cairngorm Suite provides a spacious floor plan for up to 800 delegates and is well suited as a trade-show floor, large theater style venue or banquet space with a stage and dance floor. Alternatively the suite can be divided into smaller areas for conference with break out space.
- More than 603 square metres / 6500 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- Ground floor location with private bar and patio
- Large windows with optional blackout curtains
- Flexible catering options to suit your event schedule and format
- Dance floor, stage and podium
A change of scenery will inspire creativity and out-of-the-box strategies. Hold your next meeting in the forest setting at Hilton Colylumbride, nestled in Cairngorm National Park, and your delegate will fee l rejuvenated and refreshed as they tackle new ideas and projects, Our flexible meeting spaces offer multiple configurations to facilitate the best communication for you activities. Add in outdoor excursions and team building events to make the most out of the experience.
- Comfortable, air conditioned meeting spaces
- WiFi access to keep your delegates connected
- Flexible lunch and refreshment break options to suit your schedule
- LCD projector, screens and flip-charts available
Enjoy the perfect Highland wedding featuring the stunning back drop of the Caingorms National Park amid pine forests, lochs and mountains, From intimate receptions to large ceremonies, we can make your dream wedding come true.
- Wedding Reception for up to 600 in the Cairngorm Suite.
- Private family diners for up to 40 available in The Druie
- Civil ceremonies available indoors and outdoors
- All inclusive packages and bespoke options available
- Memorable dinner menus featuring the best of Scotland’s larder
- Relaxing spa treatments in the Thai Lodge Spa
- Scenic backdrops for your wedding photographs